Please install Yoast or RankMath to use breadcrumbs.

Frequently Asked Questions

When Should I contact Transit Police?

Please call 604.515.8300 or text 87.77.77 to reach Transit Police for non-emergency issues such as:

  • Something or someone is causing you to worry about your safety

  • You are worried about the safety of someone else

  • A crime has taken place on transit in the past (the suspect is gone)

  • You see someone do something illegal (example: drinking alcohol on transit)

  • You see someone or something suspicious (example: an unattended package)

In an emergency, always call 911. An emergency is when a serious crime is in progress, someone’s safety is being immediately threatened, or a crime is currently happening and the suspect is still at the scene.

For transit related questions or concerns, please contact TransLink Customer Information. Transit Police is unable to answer questions related to issues such as TransLink policy, transit service, lost & found, or janitorial concerns.

To share information with Transit Police anonymously, leave a tip with Metro Vancouver Crime Stoppers.

Read more about Reporting by Text

Not sure about how to report a crime or have a question about what we do? Our Frequently Asked Questions might help.

Powered by Loomo