Please install Yoast or RankMath to use breadcrumbs.

Police Report Requests

The Information Access & Privacy unit can provide a copy of a police report to you if you have reported or been involved in a property offence. Examples include:

  • Theft

  • Theft from auto

  • Theft of auto

  • Lost property/Passport

  • Mischief (vandalism)

  • Break and enter

  • Motor vehicle accidents/collisions

Requests by Email

Please email either a completed Police Report Request Form or the above noted details and government issued photo ID to informationaccess@transitpolice.bc.ca

Please note, it can take up to 30 days to process a request. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Information Access at the email above or call 604.515.8351.

Fee Schedule

For a detailed list of all the police documents available for release and their accompanying fees (taxes included), see the Transit Police Fee Schedule.

Powered by Loomo